Thank you to Sam for tagging me for this! Go check out her blog as she writes some great reviews and is super sweet 🙂 I was really happy to be tagged for this because book tag posts are some of my favourite to write. So, without further ado let’s just get into it:
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading? I do! I love reading on my bed or sometimes on the couch under a huge blanket.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? Bookmark for sure, I try to avoid using random pieces of paper if I can. I got some really cute bookmarks recently from Jade over at her Etsy shop and I have been using them a lot. If you want to read more about them and how you can get some too, you can read my post here! My favourite has to be the magnetized bookmark.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages? I like to stop after I finish a chapter, but if I can’t for whatever reason, I would prefer to stop after a page that ends with a period. Super weird, buuut I hate not remembering where I left off!
4. Do you eat or drink while reading? I can drink while I read, but eating is another story. Way too much multitasking involved in that!
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading? Neither. I get distracted so easily, I need complete silence.
6. One book at a time or several at once? One at a time, mostly. When I read more than one at a time, it’s usually a physical book and an audiobook just to have some variety.
7. Reading at home or everywhere? I have the potential to get a lot more reading done at home, but I bring a book with me everywhere so I can do/ enjoy doing both.
8. Reading out lout or silently in your head? Silently, unless I am reading to someone.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages? I don’t read ahead because seeing possible spoilers demotivates me from seeing a book through. And I wouldn’t say I skip pages, but if the book is really boring then I may skim to get the torture over with faster.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? Break the spine?! What kind of monster breaks the spines of their books deliberately…
11. Do you write in your books? Nope! But I do sticky-note in them.
Does anyone else have any similar habits? Complete opposite? Let me know!
No pressure if you don’t want to do it! And if anyone wants to do it that I haven’t tagged, feel free to tag me in your post so I can read your answers 🙂