I found this tag over at Jennzah and Erin’s blog, but it was originally created by Samantha on her booktube @ Novels & Nonsense.
1) Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
Admittedly, I haven’t done much research into all the new releases coming out soon and in to 2021, but I do have my eye out for Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle. I loved her debut novel, You Deserve Each Other, so I’m really excited for this one set to come out April 6, 2021.
2) Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing it’s praises?
Taylor Jenkins Reid – I’ve loved everything I’ve read by her so far.
3) Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building?
I only read the first book of the series, but The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss has excellent world building!
4) A Christmas Carol: Favorite classic or one that you want to read
A classic that I really want to read soon is Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier. I’ve had it on my TBR forever, but I’m going to use this post as a promise to myself to get to it next year. 🤞
5) Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas?
To be honest, I would be happy to get any book for Christmas that someone thought I might like!
6) Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling?
Even just the thought of City of Girls gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. It was one of the best books I read in 2020.
7) Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favorite book covers?
8) Christmas Joy: What are some of your favorite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favorite Christmas memories?
I love the time with my family; the baking; watching the snow fall; Christmas movies; egg nog; and hot chocolate!
I’m not going to actually tag anyone to do this, but if you’d like to participate in the tag, feel free to go for it!